Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Fabulous Freddy's Car Wash Coupons



As you know, I’m always looking for a great coupon. One of the many perks of being an NFCU member is the great member discounts the Credit Union offers. Naturally, I knew about our Fabulous Freddy’s member discount, but I hadn’t gotten around to washing my car and printing the coupon until last weekend. To my surprise, our member coupons are 50% off any car wash up to $9.50.

The coupon states “some restrictions apply,” so I was prepared for them to tell me I couldn’t use it over the weekend, but there were no hitches. You can print the coupon as many times as you’d like before the expiration date, and use it any time to enjoy the discount.

I went on Saturday, which tends to be one of the busiest days for car washes and figured the cashier might have a lot of questions for me or have a hard time ringing in the discount. I was pleasantly surprised when he read the coupon, wrung up my sale and handed me the receipt. No questions asked and he was just as fast as when I pay full price. I had the same experience when we took my husband’s car on Sunday.

This is the best car wash deal around town as far as I know, so if you’re an NFCU member go to the member discounts page to print this coupon and check out our many other great member discounts.
https://www.nevadafederal.org/membership/index.aspx#discounts

1 comment:

Jen, The Coupon Queen said...

Just to clarify, you can receive up to $9.50 off your car wash. I got the $18.99 VIP wash but it only cost me $9.49. I also didn't mention that the coupon offers $.25cents off per gallon with full price car wash purchase and $10 off a full service oil change. It's a great deal.

There was an error in this gadget