Monday, July 27, 2009

One Action at a Time


I was talking to my neighbor the other day as I was unloading groceries from my car. The next night, my husband said he ran into her and she mentioned that after seeing me with my reusable green bags, she was going to make the switch from plastic. I took such pride in knowing that I was helping change the world, one action at a time, and those actions had encouraged someone else to make a difference.

I personally use Nevada Federal bags because I love their just-right size. Big enough for two gallons of milk, but not so big that they get too heavy for me to carry. I keep them in my car so that I’m always ready.

If you’re wondering how to get one, we’re giving one away with every new Green Checking account we open. Isn’t it time you ran into your nearest branch for one?

More Info on Green Checking

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget