Monday, August 3, 2009

How many magazines do you read?


Have you ever stopped to see how many magazines you subscribe to? I was shocked by how many I was getting. I was getting several magazines on health, home, parenting, cooking, and running. While I enjoyed every publication I was getting, I realized that I just didn’t have the time to read them all. I tried to not renew, but it was hard to keep track of what I was getting and what had expired. Then I found maghound.com.

With maghound, I pay a monthly fee, like with Netflix, and pick which magazines I want to receive. I can change the magazines at any time, change the number I’m receiving, or cancel them all together. While I end up paying about what I would pay if I were subscribing, I have much more control over how many I’m subscribing to. I probably save myself $75 a year just by being able to see what I’m signed up for. It’s a great tool for an avid magazine reader and can save you money in the end.

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget