Wednesday, September 2, 2009

2010 Entertainment Book is Now Available!


The new 2010 Entertainment Book is now available. I got a great deal through a church fund raiser that included the 2009 book as well, which is good through November. The new 2010 book can be used immediately, but I'm going to use my 2009 first before it expires. Surely, I'll be revisiting many of the restaurants I found during my first go around with the 09 book.


As some of you may recall from an earlier blog, I was extremely impressed with my experience using the book this year. We stumbled upon some great restaurants that without the book, we wouldn't have tried. In addition, some of our favorite restaurants were also in the book as well as casual dining places like El Pollo Loco, Baja Fresh, Samurai Sam's and more. Plus, there are discounts on many family activities including Regal Cinema ticket discounts as well as hotel and rental car deals.

I recommend trying to find the book through a school or church who sell the books for a fund raiser, as those prices are typically a little better than buying it directly through the website. However, if you can't find it elsewhere it's still a great deal at regular price. If you use about three to four "buy one get one free meal" coupons, the book pays for itself.

You can find out more about the Las Vegas guide as well as other major cities and view the list of participating businesses at

http://las-vegas.entertainment.com/discount/browse.shtml

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget