Thursday, October 1, 2009

Time to Vote: You've Got Something to Say Entry 2

The results are in and Lori’s blog entry was one of three entries chosen to go to the voting round of our “You've Got Something to Say" contest.

Please leave a comment that you like her post or give her a “thumbs up.” One vote per person. Hurry, you only have until Friday, October 16 to get your vote in!

Blog Contest Entry 2

I have been a NFCU member since I moved here in 1985. My children both have had savings accounts there and now my son was entering college so he needed a checking account. He also was leaving for college and I wanted to give him a prepaid Visa to take with him. I saw on facebook the special offer of “buy a prepaid visa and we’ll give you $25” so I took the coupon down to the Maryland Pkwy branch. I bought him a prepaid Visa and they added an additional $25 on it for me! Talk about free money! In this day & age, every little bit counts.

Thank you NFCU for helping me and my son out!

6 comments:

christyanthemum said...

It's nice to know that there are still banks out there that treat their customers right! Any branches in northern CA? ;)

angelsramfan said...

a "thumbs up" for Lori's blog

lcox said...

great story!

Premier Ball said...

Lori is the best! I love her blog.
USDman

Janice said...

This is the best blog IMHO.

prestoncaldwell said...

your dreams, realized!

Good show taking advantage of every opportunity in these tough times.

There was an error in this gadget