Thursday, October 1, 2009

Time to Vote: You've Got Something to Say Entry 3

The results are in and Melissa’s blog entry was one of three entries chosen to go to the voting round of our “You've Got Something to Say" contest.

Please leave a comment that you like her post or give her a “thumbs up.” One vote per person. Hurry, you only have until Friday, October 16 to get your vote in!

Blog Contest Entry 3

I really enjoyed your post entitled "cooking in advance saves time and money" on facebook. I am always looking at ways to save time and money, because I seem to not have much of either of those things these days. I find that if I do not make my lunch the night before I do not have enough time in the morning and then I am always eating out, which can definitely add up. With the economy the way it is now it is definitely going to take a toll on the wallet. Making lunches at home will also help with the waistline; although some days it is so much easier to run through the take out window at a fast food restaurant then it is waking up earlier to make a healthier lunch. This can easily be avoided if I just take a few moments the night before or like the post suggests making lunches for the week on Sunday.

Now that I am expecting a child, it is definitely more important now more than ever to eat healthier. I am definitely going to give this a try for a couple of weeks, just to see what kind of difference it makes and hopefully stick with it to make this part of my routine on Sundays. Thanks for all the great tips you all post on all the social network outlets, they are very helpful.

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget