1. Read an enticing book, a magazine, or the newspaper.
2. Watch television.
3. Go to the movies with a group of friends.
4. Go to the mall. You can find a new pair of jeans, buy a new t-shirt, and grab a bite to eat.
5. Go bowling. It's a fun way to spend time with family or friends.
6. Do your schoolwork or homework. Yeah, you got a huge study guide or algebra worksheet to complete. Why not do it during the gloomy weather?
7. Play some games. Play board games, cards, video games, or computer games. You could even go online and play with others around the globe. There are countless web sites for multiplayer games and chatting. You could even make a new friend or two in the process.
8. Talk on the phone. Call your girlfriend or boyfriend and chat.
9. Exercise. Go to a local health club, or just do some push ups or sit ups if you wish.
10. Do puzzles.
11. Go to a nice casual restaurant, like a deli, a fast food restaurant, or a coffee shop.
Have a group of people to do the activities with you. It is more fun that way.
Write a song, poem, article, or essay. Be creative!