Friday, April 9, 2010
The Savings Keep Growing for Our Members
We are proud to be a participant of Invest in America. Invest in America is a membership enhancement program that offers our members discounts on products and services provided by U.S. based companies. This partnership not only gives our members’ valuable discounts, but it also increases sales for our participating companies and, on a larger scale, helps stimulate the U.S. economy. Basically, Invest in America is a win‐win for everyone.
As a NFCU member, you can receive the following money‐saving discounts*:
• General Motors is making their Supplier Pricing available to members on most new GM vehicles.
• Chrysler Group LLC is offering Affiliate Rewards preferred pricing on most new Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge or Ram Truck vehicles, saving you thousands.
• Sprint has a 10% discount on personal wireless accounts and 15% off of business accounts.
• Allied is offering member discounts on local moving and storage and a minimum of 60% off of out‐of‐state moves, plus deals on various other moving extras.
• FTD is giving members $15 off of flowers and gifts.
• Costco membership discount (coming soon.)
NFCU is here to help our members save with respected U.S. companies at a time when everyone needs it most. To learn more about Invest in America and any of the above discounts visit our web site at nevadafederal.org/membership
*Details and restrictions on discounts from the following companies can be found at LoveMyCreditUnion.org: Chrysler Group LLC, General Motors, Sprint, Allied, FTD and Costco. Offers valid as of 3/15/10.