Friday, October 22, 2010

What's The Best Discount You've Received Lately?



As a member of NFCU, I’ve been taking advantage of our member discounts. I’ve recently been using our Shop America discount that allows me to get cash back when I shop online at over 1200 retailers through the Shop America website.

My browser now defaults to the Shop America retailer's page when I visit participating sites that I've used before, to be sure my purchases are tracked. That makes it even easier to earn cash back.

It really works! I already earned $8 back in cash for all of my recent online purchases at a major department store.
Visit Shop America Discounts to see the full list of participating retailers.

What’s the best discount you’ve received lately? (any discount, not just member discounts)

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget