Thursday, July 19, 2012

Adding One Nevada Credit Union to Mint.com

We are big fans of mint.com to easily manage all of our finances. It is eye opening to see where the money really does go each month, isnt' it?

A few members have recently asked why One Nevada Credit Union can't be added to mint.com. The answer is that it can and here is how:

Capital letters count! When you verify your security question, be sure to use a capital letter with the answer. For example, if your question is "What color is your car?" and the answer is "silver," enter it as "Silver." If it asks for your mother's birth month, don't enter "october," enter it as "October."

We just added a One Nevada savings account to mint.com without any troubles, hopefully this will help.


1 comment:

David Rupe said...

Read only login is still important. I certainly appreciate the integration with Mint. However, I only use Mint for accounts that allow me to createa ReadOnly login. For example, my Wellsfargo Checking allows me to create a login that can only see my account balance; no other activity is permitted. In that case, I setup Mint to login with that readonly account. This ensure that no one will ever be able to use Mint to empty by bank account. Please allow the creation of a read only login. Thanks.

There was an error in this gadget