Knott’s Berry Farm – Knott’s Scary Farm
Fall is quickly approaching and so is Knott’s Scary Farm. It is a mix of explicit horror, dark humor and thrilling attractions, is the largest, most haunting Halloween experience in Southern California.
**New for 2014: Hunt Zombies in an All-Out War - Special Ops: Infected
- This ambitious new attraction is the first of its kind in North America and will challenge guests to exterminate the infestation of zombies who threaten mankind’s existence. Armed with specially designed laser guns, brave groups of Knott’s Scary Farm guests will embark on missions, led by their Squad Leader – a loud mouthed, take-no-prisoners commander charged with turning guests into soldiers. Groups must work together to fend off zombies and complete various missions before time runs out. If zombies drag their bodies too close, the un-infected’s guns temporarily deactivate, compromising the safety of the entire team. Soldiers with the deadliest aim will be celebrated with a tally of the number of zombies killed on a display board for other survivors to see each night in base camp.
- Special Ops: Infected seamlessly integrates interactive gaming technology with an immersive mountainous landscape, delivering a breakthrough interactive haunted experience that is as terrifying as it is challenging. Missions will take guests through a variety of wilderness terrains, including the unpredictable barrel bridges across the rushing river, through the dark caverns, and through mysterious backwoods. Six acres of the beloved theme park is now home to mutinous, scream-inducing zombies, and the time has come for a harrowing Special Ops survival mission. (No additional charge for this attraction)
- The legendary Mistress of the Dark, will headline the 1,800 seat Ghoul Time Theater twice nightly through the entire run of Scary Farm. Elvira’s all-new show will feature her signature blend of comedy and sass, along with singing, dancing, and explosive special effects!
Knott’s Scary Farm takes place on select nights from Sept 25th through Nov 1st, and is open from 7pm until 1am Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays, and until 2am Fridays and Saturday. It is not recommended for children under 13. Camp Spooky is an alternative weekend daytime non-scare Halloween celebration for younger children.
The Knott’s Scary Farm discount ticket site is www.knotts.com/scaryfarmdeals. Just select “Scary Farm Admission” tab, choose your date, pay and print.
SeaWorld San Diego - Halloween Spooktacular
Dive in and explore an enchanting underwater fantasea at SeaWorld's Halloween Spooktacular! Expect more treats than tricks this year as you encounter unforgettable animals, spooky shows, silly characters and trick-or-treating around every corner!
Enjoy silly spooky shows, fun-fishy activities and photo ops with wacky characters. Grab gobs of ghoulish goodies and come in costume with the kids for trick-or-treating!
Where can kids meet some spooky and not-so-spooky animals, pose for pictures with mesmerizing mermaids and trick-or-treat in a sea-inspired atmosphere? It's all part of SeaWorld's Halloween Spooktacular, where Halloween meets the sea!
Festivities are geared for kids 12 years and under, who are invited to come in costume and enjoy animal meet and greets, special Halloween shows and colorful costumed characters, September 27-28 and Saturdays and Sundays in October.
Here's a detailed look at some of the Spooktacular fun:
- Trick-or-Treat SweetsKids are encouraged to come in costume and use their Spooktacular maps to trick or treat at sea-themed stations. An assortment of candy and healthy treats will be provided.
- Connect With AnimalsMeet a variety of spooky and not-so-spooky animals at Animal Connections near Seaport Marketplace. Trainers will be on hand to dispel myths about animals and why they are misunderstood.
- Sea Lion and Otter ShowClyde & Seamore's Spooky Adventure, at Sea Lion and Otter Stadium, is a specially-themed show with a blast to the past. If you remembered the show back in the 1980s, then you'll want to revisit sea lions Clyde and Seamore and their buddy O.P. Otter for all the kooky fun as they are mysteriously transported back to Uncle Smedley's Castle.
- Sesame-themed showCountdown to Halloween, at Sesame Street's Bay of Play musical stage, features Count Von Count, Elmo and friends. Kids can also capture photos of their favorite Sesame character and enjoy interactive games.
- Friendly Halloween CharactersKids can pose with their favorite Sesame Street characters, and SeaWorld's friendly Halloween costume characters also will be on hand to get everyone into the Halloween spirit.
Remember to use your Member Discount for Tickets: http://bit.ly/ONCUSeaWorld
Event included with park admission. Event dates and times subject to change or cancellation without notice.
For more Member Discounts, please visit our website.